Corsair Community

Flash voyager 8Gb problem

Androua

I've got a Corsair Flash voyager 8Gb and it work fine on the pc but the problem is that it stop working on the media players ( dvd/divx reader....). In some case the pendrive is not recognize while in other cases the media players freeze after the power is on!

What's happend?? can i fix it?

I've formattated the pendrive fat32 and also ntfs but it doesn't change anything!

• Corsair Employees
I would check if the devices you are using will support using USB devices through a USB hub, if they will not then that is most likely the issue as our Flash Drives normally will use a Hub Based USB Controller in the Flash Drive. And if so I am sorry but it would not be compatible with these devices.

I would check if the devices you are using will support using USB devices through a USB hub, if they will not then that is most likely the issue as our Flash Drives normally will use a Hub Based USB Controller in the Flash Drive. And if so I am sorry but it would not be compatible with these devices.

The problem is that the pendrive worked with these devices. After i've installed Windows media player 11 with drm patch on the pc the pendrive stops to works!!

Archived