Corsair Community

Apple iBook G4

zallow

Hi, i'm posting this on behalf of my wife. She has an Apple iBook G4 (the late model M9846LL/A) 1.33MHZ processor, 512mb of PC2700 333MHZ DDR2. She would like to update to 1gb of ram. I've searched already on here and all the iBook threads are over 3 years old and there's no iBook in the compatibility list on the main page. Understandable since this laptop is getting a bit old.

I'm just wondering if anybody knows which kind of 1GB corsair memory would work with that iBook. We found one in a local store here which has this part number: VS1GSDS333. It's PC2700 333MHZ DDR2 like she needs, but i'm just wondering if anybody got first hand experience with this laptop and corsair memory before buying it.

Any comments welcome. Thanks for your time!

I've installed them into the G4. However, I can not speak to how they wil work with your current memory.

Hi, i'm posting this on behalf of my wife. She has an Apple iBook G4 (the late model M9846LL/A) 1.33MHZ processor, 512mb of PC2700 333MHZ DDR2. She would like to update to 1gb of ram. I've searched already on here and all the iBook threads are over 3 years old and there's no iBook in the compatibility list on the main page. Understandable since this laptop is getting a bit old.

I'm just wondering if anybody knows which kind of 1GB corsair memory would work with that iBook. We found one in a local store here which has this part number: VS1GSDS333. It's PC2700 333MHZ DDR2 like she needs, but i'm just wondering if anybody got first hand experience with this laptop and corsair memory before buying it.

Any comments welcome. Thanks for your time!

Archived