Corsair Community

formatting 8gb flash voyager

harshalsarnobat

i am formatting my corsair flash voyager by windows inbuilt formatting tool.but i am getting 26mb/s reading speed and just 5mb/s as writing speed for 100mb file (results as per windows vista ultimate speed reading).i have read that some software like Format utility from the SD-CARD Organization.but can any 1 tell me how to use this software.i used this software for my friends drive but no use same speed and performance.plz tell me proper steps u have followed useing sd card org:!::!::!:

• 4 weeks later...

hello sir last time i am having problem with software now i want to ask if i run that SD-CARD Organization it shows g# in drive and it shows size of my corsair is 7.63 GB but my windows vista shows 7.61 GB.Is it showing wrong info????. is it good for my pen drive to format it using this software.it isn't going to be dead right????.if i use win xp its show me the size of corsair is 7.63 gb using SD-CARD Organization. can i go forward and format the drive.do this going to be delete the necessary corsair system files (used to detect voyager on computer). plz reply

thank you in advance.

Archived