Corsair Community

xms3200 1gb with gigabyte GA-K8N51GMF

pearsonjohnboy

cant get this to work with my motherboard been using VS1GB400C3 PC-3200 1GB 3-3-3-8 184pin DIMM and this works fine, with xms3200 system wont even boot tryed messing with bios but no luck, if i use both stick together system will start to boot get to windows sceen and the then restart and ask if i want to start window normally or in safe mode if i try any it just reboots and so on. stick is xms3202v2.2. any help please as on memory finder it advised me to by this memory. I guess it could be a faulty stick.

Can you test the stick on another board?

cant get this to work with my motherboard been using VS1GB400C3 PC-3200 1GB 3-3-3-8 184pin DIMM and this works fine, with xms3200 system wont even boot tryed messing with bios but no luck, if i use both stick together system will start to boot get to windows sceen and the then restart and ask if i want to start window normally or in safe mode if i try any it just reboots and so on. stick is xms3202v2.2. any help please as on memory finder it advised me to by this memory. I guess it could be a faulty stick.

Archived