Corsair Community

RMA needed i think

bEYOND

I have recently had a problem with one of my ram modules,when running memtest the first three tests always fail on just one of the sticks i am running two. It is always the same stik and it makes no difference which slot i use. the memory itself is cmx512a 3200c2 400mz.I have also had them tested a Fry's elec with the same results,and since it been over a year(the purchase) they have told me the vendor supports the product. Quite sure i need a rma. MB Asus p4p800.CPU Intel 2.66 533,xp pro,9700 Radeon,Ibm nic,500 watt ps, 2-512mb corsair 3200c2 running in single channel only,dual ive been told wont apply with a 533 cpu

• Corsair Employees
Dual Channel will work with a 533 FSB CPU. With a 533 FSB CPU you will only be able to run the memory at DDR 333 for single or dual channel. Lets get your memory module replaced. Please send us an email with a copy of the [URL=http://www.corsairmemory.com/main/rma_request.xls]FORM[/URL] or you can send all of your info(full name, shipping address, phone # with area code, the module part #, quantity to be replaced, and a copy of the link to this post). Email it to [email]rma@corsairmemory.com[/email]. If after 1 day or 24 hours excluding weekends you do not get the rma please email the same to [email]warranty@corsairmemory.com[/email] and we will help to resolve it. Thank You!

Archived