Corsair Community

ASUS A7N8X-X and TWINX1024-3200C2PT

TyrantCS

Hello everyone. I have recently ordered an ASUS A7N8X-X (single channel) motherboard with an AMD 2200xp Thouroughbred. I would like to use Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2PT. Will I have any compatibility issues with the MB and ram? Any other recomendations for ram? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 years later...
i know this is an old thread, but can you please tell me how to set the RAM FSB to 133Mhz? I have an XP2400+ with the same mobo and ram (but 3200CP) and im having issues with running both sticks at the same time. I have set the bios to 2.5-3-3-6 as specified, but not sure about the speed the ram should be.. or any 1 know if my cpu can go faster than 133?

• 2 weeks later...
i ran memtest86+ on both sticks seperately got no errors.. then i put both in slots 2 and 3 and go no errors.. loaded the pc and after about 4 hours got a BSOD.. then i ran memtest again and i get errors on test 4 and test 6... this is really annoying.. the PC works fine with 1 stick in (besides being very slow) but with 2 i get BSOD after a few hours use..

• Corsair Employees
Please load setup defaults and then set these settings and test the system with [url]www.memtest.org:[/url] CPU Freq: 133 MHz System Performance: User Define Memory Frequency: 100% Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts Resulting Frequency: 133MHz Memory Timings: Manual/User Define SDRAM CAS Latency: 2.0T SDRAM RAS to CAS Delay (tRCD): 3T SDRAM Row Precharge (tRP): 3T SDRAM Active to Precharge Delay (tRAS): 7T

Archived