Corsair Community

Anyone see the NB and VGA blocks on the market yet?

morrisgs

I know they were at the show and there are pictures out, how about reviews and POC for sales? I know if they aren't out by now that they have to be about to be released. Plus it's been nearly a month since they were released to reviewers supposedly, but I've yet to locate a write-up on the blocks. :eek:

I Emailed monarchcomputer.com, a Corsair Cool Vendor, requseting information on the blocks and pricing. This is the reply I recieved from them just this morning. "Upon further research into this product I have discovered the neither the HC200-1020 or HC200-1030 are no longer available or were not made." The part numbers that I asked about were from the German review of the system and cold blocks. So your guess is as good as mine as to when they will show up in retail.

I have also requested the blocks for review (my boss did) and we were told that "Corsair says they're not sending any of their watercooling stuff out for review right now." We aren't a very big site, but we have had numerous samples of Corsair ram for review. The only review of the cold blocks that I've seen so far is the one posted here from the German web site.

seeing how it took corsair almost 18 months to get a pic released of there blocks, i wouldnt lose any sleep over the release date. they have been talking bout blocks since the release of the original hydrocool and back then it was just a couple months away. plenty of blocks on the market that fit 1/4 inch hoses and i have seen a few convert their system to 3/8 and the hydrocool has handled it. anyway, to answer your question....No Idea :biggrin:

I think I might be going the way of the Koolance blocks myself if they don't show up pretty soon. The Koolance blocks have gotten great reviews on low and high flow systems. They also seem to be a cleaner install, which to me is very important, I'm a case modder, and looks count as much as performance. I have to have both on the systems that I build.

Bio-Hazard, Well, you may have to do what is needed at this time to cool the chip-sets. I know that the newer graphics cards are getting hotter with more functionality. So ... If you prefer to wait it out (for how long?) or run with what is out there, you need to make that choice. :sigh!: I only hoped that the Corsair chipset blocks would have been here by now. :[pouts: :[pouts: :[pouts: Stev

Archived