Corsair Community

Who has deceived me? Wrong size of Corsair SURVIVOR 16GB Pendrive!

Draconus

The same in my case. I'm from Poland. Four, five hours ago i've bought a Corsair SURVIVOR 16GB pendrive. When I went home, and connected a pendrive to my PC, I saw only 8GB of space available!! As above, the package was well sealed, without any signs of mishandling and cap was also with logo "16GB". So I started search Corsair site, maybe I do something wrong, but when I found this post I looked on a USB metal plug and there was a code: G08G

It's very strange. I was so happy and what now? Please, tell me what do do.

I even didn't try to format it, cause a code on a Pendrive is G08G..... and AFAIK should be: G16G...

How a producer of a product this class - as SURVIVOR - can let itself to put serious customers and experienced IT technologists to such inconvennience?

I didn't heard never about something like this. Please help me immediately and tell what to do to get 16GB proper product!!

• Corsair Employees
Try your reseller first and see what they say, also check you invoice and see what you were charged for, if they will not of cannot help you then send an email to rmaservice@corsairmemory.com along with all of your information a detailed description of the issue and they will do their best to help you or you can call them at 510-657-8747 Ext "3" 8:00 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time Monday Through Friday.

Archived