Corsair Community

question

Insuite

Hiya all, just upgreaded to a tpower I45 and E8400, however it does not lilke my 4 GB of Corsair CM2X1024-6400C4. Ran memtest and found 2 bad sticks, took those out and the system posts now with oc'ing. I can only OC up to 5% with the remaining 2 sticks. I pulled those and happened to have on had a single stick of ******** select 1x2048-ddr2-6400 and now can OC up to 33% (4MHz). any suggestions to get the Corsair DDR2 working? Thanks in advance.

And yes, I did post to another thread...:sigh!:

Your post has been split to its own thread, and your duplicate posts have been removed. Your signature has also been removed, as your specs are already in your profile.

When you ran memtest, what version was it, and did you test one stick at a time in the same slot?

• Corsair Employees
With 4 modules I would suggest setting the memory frequency at DDR667 and set the memory Voltage to 2.1 Volts and set the NB/MCH/SPP Voltage to +.2 Volts as well and test the system with http://www.memtest.org. In addition, with some MB's (Mostly ASUS) you have to disable legacy USB in the bios when running any memory test.

Archived