Corsair Community

VS1GBKIT400 PC3200 on Shuttle SN41G2V2 system

paullee

Hi RamGuy, Is the VS1GBKIT400 compatible with [URL=http://us.shuttle.com/specs2.asp?pro_id=439 ]SN41G2V2 [/URL] Shuttle system. Will it run dual channel mode? The Mainboard information: FN41v3.1 Form Factor : Shuttle Form Factor CPU Socket : AMD Socket A, support 333/266/200MHz FSB CPU Chipsets : North bridge-Nvidia nForce2, South bridge-nVidia MCP-T Memory : DDR 200/266/333/400 * 2(Dual Channel) VGA : Geforce4 MX, 128 MB VGA share memory Audio : Realtek ALC650 6 Ch, Support Digital SPDIF Output Expansion Slot : PCI * 1, 8X AGP * 1 IDE interface : ATA-133 CPU will be a AMD XP-2800+ Thanks.

• Corsair Employees
I am not sure if this system will support Dual channel when using the IGP video. Please check the user manual! However, I would set the memory Frequency to 100% and you should have no problems!

As far as I know, the system supports dual channel mode with IGP in use. That is why I select dual channel memory. Look I should be able to use this memory with the system Another question: The TWINX pairs are tested for matching pair. How do you select two memory sticks for Value Select dual channel kit? Thank RAM Guy.

Archived