Corsair Community

RMA Problems

Embreaux

My RMA # is 1084225.

The defective parts were recived on December 23, 2005 at 10:45 AM. I shipped back via Fedex and have both a tracking number as well as signature proof that Corsair did indeed recieve this product. However, this is not showing up under my RMA status. It is still saying defective parts not yet recieved. All the phone lines ring busy and therefore am unable to speak to a live indiviual as I would like. I attempted to send an email but all I recieved was a computer generated response. This is really unacceptable customer service, or really non-existent. Please resolve quickly.

Just got back from work and phone lines are still ringing busy at 6:03 PM central time. No response back from email or forums. From reading these forums I can tell I'm not the only one receiving less then acceptable customer service. I will try again tomorrow.

• Corsair Employees
First thing I am sorry but we have been closed due to the Christmas and New Year Holidays. I will ask our customer service to see if they can check this for you but it takes 24-48 Hours for the web to be updated. However, I do not expect that to happen until the 5th of January when we return but as I stated I will see if there is anything that can be done tomorrow before we break again.

I did not realize the offices were closed on Wednesday the 24th, Friday the 26th, yesterday the 29th, and today the 30th. The forums actually said the support was open on the top link. If you were indeed not closed then that would have been well over the 48 hours. I do appreciate your response back and look forward to seeing this resolved.

• Corsair Employees
Sorry about that but yes we closed on the 22nd and will re-open on January 5th but we limited support on the 22nd and 23'd and on the 29th and 30th. And I did send our customer service a message to contact you ASAP.

Archived