Corsair Community

Talk about BAD luck TWIN2X4096-6400C4DHX

xms3500

I'm not having much luck with this ram at all CM2X2048-6400C4DHX, I just got a replacement set of ram from RMA and I have a bad stick, at least this time I could at least get the computer to boot with one stick, it even passes Memtest an all the slots.

The other stick does the same thing the first set did, just sits there with a black screen running, it won't post at all, or even let me into the BIOS.

What do I have to do now? Do I get another RMA.

I would have thought that the RAM would have been tested before it left.

I have tested it with the same boards as I did the first time a Rampage Formula, P5Q and a Gigabyte X48-DS4, one stick works fine in each of the boards and the same stick wont boot in any of the Motherboards.

Heres the link to my first thread where I had the troubles:

http://www.asktheramguy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74674

• Corsair Employees
So what should I do RAM GUY?

Please contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747 or email rmaservice@corsairmemory.com and give them your previous RMA number and they should be able to help you get this pair replaced ASAP. They will be out of the office until Jan. 5th, but they will resolve this for you once they are back in the office.

• 1 month later...

Not having any luck with the Corsair RMA Dept RAMGUY after 3 emails I still haven't had any follow up at all.

I have had the same reply each time:

Dear Valued Corsair Customer,

We are sorry to see you are experiencing problems with a Corsair product. Your RMA inquiry has been received and is being processed. We consider your request to be of the utmost importance and will respond as quickly as possible however, please allow up to 24hrs for processing. Please submit your request only once. If you have waited longer than 24hr for a reply, please contact our Customer Service at: 1-888-222-4346 or 1-510-657-8747 x0.

Thank you for choosing Corsair.

I have International calls blocked on my phone and even said that in one of the emails you would think they could at least follow up and help you out.

:mad::mad::mad:

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry I do not see an email from you please send it again and put ATT Ram Guy in the subject line and include a link to this post and all of your contact information and case or RMA number in the email

Archived