Corsair Community

Corsair 750W PSU

WalterG

So I'm 95% sure my PSU broke. My system kept shutting down one night where my screen would go blank and my 4870's fan would go to max. There was nothing I could except turn off the power switch and try to start it up again. It would work for about 10 min then crash again. Now it won't start up at all. The part where you plug in the power cable to the PSU is also a bit loose. I had it for about 3 months when I built my new PC and it hasn't moved from it's spot at all. I do also have it on 12+ hours a day. How do I go about returning it for a new one or is there anyway I can get a refund for it? My nub of a dad threw out the box it came in will this be a problem?

• Corsair Employees

You may want to test the PSU in a different system if possible just to make sure you get the same issues. Otherwise we can replace the unit for you. Please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace it. Be sure to check the box that says “I've already spoken to Technical Support and/or RAM Guy.”

You do not need to send it back in the original box with the accessories, the PSU itself is all we will need for replacement.

Archived