Corsair Community

Any way to get my replacement memory before christmas?

GJSNeptune

Case#774630

RMA #1083421

I was notified on 12/18 that Corsair received my memory. I have not heard back regarding the RMA, and since Corsair uses 3-day shipping, my replacement memory probably won't make it here before christmas, so my computer is useless during my holiday time off from work and such. It would be really, really awesome if I could get the memory before christmas. If my replacement memory were shipped out early enough today, I suppose it'd be possible to receive it by Wednesday, but it's no guarantee.

What number should I call? Is it unusually slow in the RMA department?

Thank you for choosing Corsair products! The following is the status of your RMA Number 1083421.

RMA Issued On: 12/10/2008

Defective Parts Received on: 12/18/2008

* NOTE: it may take up to 24 hours for this date to be updated after arrival at Corsair

Part Number Received: N/A

Quantity Received: N/A

RMA Replacement Parts Ship Date: N/A

Replacement Part Number: N/A

Replacement Part Quantity: N/A

Replacement Shipping Method: N/A

Replacement Shipping Tracking Number: N/A

I doubt it would take that long, even with the multiple holdiays between then and now. Ordered a Coolermaster ATCS 840 case last week (UPS Ground), and it shipped on a Tuesday from CA, and got here (Orlando) on a Monday. Their site may be over estimating because of the holidays. On the other hand, it may be that congested because of the holidays.

Archived