Corsair Community

Corsair TX750W problem

jcmatsuzawa

Hello,

First of all, sorry for the bad english.

I´m having the some problem here. When i try to turn on the computer, the CPU cooler fan, the video card fan and all the others fans i´ve installed in the case spin for just 1 sec. and all the system don´t boot up.

To make the system turn on, i need to unpplug all the cables of the MB and wait for a few hours, and then the computer turns on normally.

Hello,

First of all, sorry for the bad english.

I´m having the some problem here. When i try to turn on the computer, the CPU cooler fan, the video card fan and all the others fans i´ve installed in the case spin for just 1 sec. and all the system don´t boot up.

To make the system turn on, i need to unpplug all the cables of the MB and wait for a few hours, and then the computer turns on normally.

Find out that the problem was in the 12V cable....now i´d like to know if i can send the PSU to RMA and how to do this...

thanks

Julio

Can you clarify how it was the 12V cable and how you determined this?

I tested the PSU in my another computer, and i got a warnning about low voltage, then i enter in BIOS, an search the hardware monitor, and there was showing the 12V has 9,21V, so i figured out that was the problem.

I´m not a expert in this area...i´m just wondering...

Thanks for the reply.

It COULD be the problem, however a multimeter is the only real way to test the voltage correctly. Duplicating the problem on another system is good enough to get an RMA though, so I'd imagine RG will approve the RMA in this thread when after they open today.

It COULD be the problem, however a multimeter is the only real way to test the voltage correctly. Duplicating the problem on another system is good enough to get an RMA though, so I'd imagine RG will approve the RMA in this thread when after they open today.

Thanks Wired...so i wait for the RMA Guy...

Archived