Corsair Community

noise

Abdiadil

I have the pitch noise too. First it was with my TX650. Today I have changed to TX750. And the problem is still there. As I remember problem occured after updating the bios of my motherboard to F3. And the noise is higher when I open multimedia(music,video). I would like to ask RAMGUY, is it possible that the problem may occur because of bios ubdating? Can you suggest me some real solutions? I do not want to RMA. The company is very far from my place. Everytime I have to spend 10 euros on my way. And I do not want to buy other products than corsair!

• Corsair Employees
Updating the BIOS could have something to do with it but I would try some other things first before going back to an older BIOS version. First you may want to boot the system up in safe mode and see if you can still get the same noise. If the noise goes away then there could be a driver causing the issue. You may also want to try this basic test to see if you can isolate the PSU as causing the sound. The buzz normally comes from the either the PSU the motherboard or the graphics card. Let us know your results!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived