Corsair Community

Asus P5N-D and TWIN2x-6400C5

Karalambos

Asus P5N-D and TWIN2x-6400C5

I wanted some manual time setting for these memories and for this asus board if someone can help me with it.

been browsing in the forum but havent found anything useful that can help me.

i am going to overclock if possible.. but now i am looking for some stable settings.

any help appriciated

Thanks

Is the other manual timer settings needed? or should i just be happy with the 5-5-5-18 AUto or shall i set 2T also.

the rest of the settings auto or any idea to try set them also?

have 2.01v now seems fine for the time beeing.. or shall i set it to 2.10 or can they take damage from it or make the system unstable?

at the moment running FSB 1600 memory at 800 and the cpu speed is at 3.6Ghz and with no freeze with prime95 4hours working. cpu temp under load is at 49c - 51c

want to try make it as fast as i can and as stable as it can be with no freezes.. primary is to have a stable setting that dont bluescreen or freeze.. so far i only have had 1 freeze and i cant remember what settings i had that made it freeze..

It's just the opposite. You need to set the DRAM low and then begin to test your CPU overclock. Set the DRAM to 667Mhz with 5-5-5-18 2T and then begin to work on your CPU overclock. In this way, you remove and isolate the DRAM from being a variable in your CPU overclock testing.

Archived