Corsair Community

Broken Dominator

Nick Kersov

I posted in the wrong place, and was advised by Corsair staff to post again here. Too bad if you don't like that. :mad:

Meanwhile, I'm here with their crappy memory, and no sign of reply, so in future I think I'll stick to buying ********. That doesn't fall apart when I touch it!

Edit. Marvellous. Corsair are so scared of the competition, this board auto censors the name!

How long have you had the memory? Do you know what temp your case gets up to? Note that the memory can take temps way higher than your CPU can, so they shouldn't have fallen off anyway, but hey, if you're hitting 300 F, then that could be the issue :)

I posted in the wrong place, and was advised by Corsair staff to post again here. Too bad if you don't like that. :mad:

Meanwhile, I'm here with their crappy memory, and no sign of reply, so in future I think I'll stick to buying ********. That doesn't fall apart when I touch it!

Edit. Marvellous. Corsair are so scared of the competition, this board auto censors the name!

1. As it clearly states at the top of the forum: Corsair is closed today. No one from Corsair has seen this thread yet, and will not until Monday. This is why you have not seen a response from them as of yet.

2. Neither DerekT nor I work for Corsair (as per both of our signatures, not to mention the Staff Page, which lists the staff members (e.g. me) and specifies which of the staff members work for Corsair).

3. You posted twice in various areas before Derek recommended to post in a different area so that Corsair would see it, hence why I asked you not to spam the forum. As per the rules, you can simply ask for a post / thread to be moved instead of creating a new one.

Regardless, we're just trying to give you the best advice so that Corsair will see your post and help you out with your issue.

As for the filter, this has already been covered in the rules which you were redirected to once you made an account here.

I've had this memory less than week, and it's the second lot. The first lot was returned to my supplier as faulty - a fault agreed by them before they sent me the new stuff.

As for the temperature inside my case, this is not an issue. The aluminium heatsink fell off when I carefully inserted the RAM into my motherboard. No, I was not applying undue pressure, I've been building system for a very long time, and never had RAM fall to bits in my hand before.

With reference to rules of the forum, I can understand the company not wanting people to post links to their rivals, but actually censoring the name is really, really lame. :sigh!:

• Corsair Employees

Let's get them replaced, please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace them.

That is explained in the rules and has been that way for may years. Personally I don't care what someone does but This is a corsair Only forum and there is just no reason to talk about other products on this forum.

Archived