Corsair Community

Broke At 2 Weeks Help!!!!

bsti

I Bought My Hydrocool from Monarch and they do not do returns on this product. Problem .... I was running My pc and i started to play deus ex inv. war I have played it before and never a problem. This time I hear A beep from the water cooler unit umm whats this ....... i look to see ....88888 the 8 the its blinking display and as soon as it gets a temp it beeps but its always 28 or 29 c the ahole time the fan is still running . and sometime in turbo .... was wrong with this thing i loved it till now ........ it now is fine but it seems to have a problem just when ever HELP >>>>>>>>>>>>ME I run A intel 2.8 1gb of hyperX 2 160 gb diamond ultra maxtor hds plextor premium 52x burner hp dvd 4x burner ati 9600pro 2 viewsonic 19inch mon abit max3 mainboard and a 500watt aspire turbo power suppley :confused: :[pouts: :(:

• Corsair Employees
It sounds as if you have a loose power connection somewhere along the line. I would first start with the internal 4 pin molex connector and work your way back to the unit making sure everything in connected tight and not loose. Let me know if you continue to have these issues. Thanks!

I did work back and I recevied the same issues. the only other thing I could think of Was not enough Power so I took 2 fans and a uv light out and the problem now seems to be gone we'll see. I amd starting to think i may need a true 500 watt psu.

Archived