Corsair Community

HX-1000 wont start anymore...

evil-98

i just finished building a rig and need to use the PSU to fill/bleed the liquid cooling system so i jump started the PSU and it worked fine with 10 fans spinning and a DDC 3.2 pump running. i had flushed the system and drained it and was ready to fill it up. so i jump started it again but this time it start then stopped instantly. i disconnected everything, jumped the PSU, and it start/stopped again. so i let it sit for about an hour went back to it jumped it and it worked. so i went ahead and plugged in just the pump this time and it start/stopped again. i even tried plugging all the necessary power cables for the mobo and starting it normally, the system start for a second and stop. ive switch between all the 6 avaliable black ports and im getting the same results.

all i would like to know is why this may happen, or is it simply user error :eek:

thanks in advanced.

• Corsair Employees
It sounds like you may have already tried this, however I would suggest trying a basic PSU functionality test and see if you have the same results. If the results are the same then we will want to replace the unit for you. You can use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace it. Be sure to check the box that says “I've already spoken to Technical Support and/or RAM Guy.”

Archived