Corsair Community

Hi! is this model campatible with my PowerBook G4 12'' 1.5Ghz?

silinde

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for a ram upgrade for my PowerBook G4 12inch 1.5Ghz, and I found one from corsair, the model is

"Corsair ValueSelect SO-DIMM 1GB PC-2700 DDR CL2.5-3-3-7-2T (DDR-333) (VS1GSDS333)"

is this model campatible with my PowerBook G4 12'' 1.5Ghz?

Thank you in advance!

ps, I already google and searched for some other answers, but there is no answer for confirmation, and the memory configurator does not list the compatibility of PowerBook...

Silinde

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for a ram upgrade for my PowerBook G4 12inch 1.5Ghz, and I found one from corsair, the model is

"Corsair ValueSelect SO-DIMM 1GB PC-2700 DDR CL2.5-3-3-7-2T (DDR-333) (VS1GSDS333)"

is this model campatible with my PowerBook G4 12'' 1.5Ghz?

Thank you in advance!

ps, I already google and searched for some other answers, but there is no answer for confirmation, and the memory configurator does not list the compatibility of PowerBook...

Silinde

That memory is not compatible with any Apple MacOS-based notebook. Your Powerbook requires Powerbook-specific memory, which may require a special order since there are no current Powerbooks which use DDR1 memory.

That memory is not compatible with any Apple MacOS-based notebook. Your Powerbook requires Powerbook-specific memory, which may require a special order since there are no current Powerbooks which use DDR1 memory.

ok, good to know, thanks!

Archived