Corsair Community

Corsair customer service

dennis3

I want to take this opportunity to say thanks to the people at Corsair who proved that good customer care is not dead. I had a stick of memory go bad and, after running the suggested tests, was given an RMA# to return it to them without having to go through any other long and/or confusing processes that so many other vendors use to discourage their customers. I was informed via e-mail of the status of my return from the time they received it, through evaluation and finally return shipping. This is where it goes bad, it seems that UPS thought it would be just fine to leave the package in front of my house on a busy street where everyone would see it, which of course someone did, and a daylight search the next morning turned up the empty box a half block away. I tried to file a claim with UPS and, after several attempts, decided to give up. It seems that they require me to sign up for some sort of shipping services in order for me to be able to submit a claim as the receiver of the package. I e-mailed Corsair, related my tale of woe, and asked if they (as the shipper) could possibly file a claim on my behalf. I received a response from them the next business day stating that they not only had filed the claim, but were sending me a replacement for the missing RAM. I can't tell you how surprised I was at hearing this. It was obviously not any fault of Corsairs, and they had every right to say "sorry, but we fulfilled our responsibility, you'll have to take that up with UPS", yet they went over and above what any other company I've ever dealt with has in order to "make it right" with one of their customers. I apologize for the long post but, for a change, it's nice to be able to say that good customer service still does exist in a few places, and the people at Corsair have just proven it. Thank you again to all involved in helping me, I appreciate it greatly.

Dennis

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry about that, and I would suggest contacting our customer service as I am pretty sure that we will have to file the claim for you.

Our hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time Monday threw Friday, please try to call them again at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "3" and do not hit any other extension or send an email to rma@corsairmemory.com along with your RMA# and ask them to check the status for you.[/b
]

I e-mailed Corsair, related my tale of woe, and asked if they (as the shipper) could possibly file a claim on my behalf. I received a response from them the next business day stating that they not only had filed the claim, but were sending me a replacement for the missing RAM.

Corsair already did!

Way to go Corsair!!!

Archived