Corsair Community

Turboflash Problems

Urkle

Hi,

I recently had my turboflash working with readyboost on an old machine running Windows Vista 32bit, however it died on me and I had to fdisk and start from scratch.

I bought a new computer shortly after this, now my turboflash is recognised, showing that its working, however the used space and free space are both 0kb, when viewing through explorer properties.

I know the turboflash is encrypted if accessed through another PC, and it has to have readyboost disabled on the original computer. This isnt possible however, so is there anyway to get my turboflash stick working again? I would like to use it for file storage.

Many Thanks In Advance

Please find attached a screenshot of what you suggested. I have already tried this before, my problem is that nothing is found on the USB stick at all. It says inaccessable when trying to open it, and cant delete partitions or format the drive.

869671040_CorsairProblem1.thumb.JPG.db859ae44aeb07fe229444f58ee15b21.JPG

• Corsair Employees

Please try to format the drive from a command prompt with this syntax:

Format (X:) /FS:FAT32 /U (X=the drive letter assigned to the Flash Voyager)

If you still have problems we can get it or them replaced, please use the RMA request found in TSXpress or follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Archived