Corsair Community

Corsair RMA Complaint

Keizzer

Hope people read this and realize there are alternates to corsair with better RMA and better Mem sticks.

Well my complaint starts from two and a half month ago.

Ordered a set of corsair memory sticks.

i received a faulty module

got an RMA took 24days to get a replacement (who takes 24days to replace a mem stick WHO?)

Then when i finally receive the new mem modules i get another bad mem stick

so i opt to get those RMA'ed. now 2 and a half months down the line today i get an email that my new module is being delivered.

well this has got to be the worst RMA service i have ever encountered.

**Z Replaced my roommates Mem stick within 3 days. 3 days thats all it took, and **Z are also located in the Netherlands so why does it take 24 days to Replace a faulty RAM Stick.

Hope you have an amazing Xmas This year.

Im sure i will, Piled up with uni work up to my neck, Thnx Corsair

• Corsair Employees

Please contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747 or email rmaservice@corsairmemory.com and they should be able to help you resolve this ASAP!

I assume that you are testing the memory modules one at a time at their tested settings with http://www.memtest.org to make sure you have a failing module and you have the latest BIOS for the board?

Please contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747 or email rmaservice@corsairmemory.com and they should be able to help you resolve this ASAP!

I assume that you are testing the memory modules one at a time at their tested settings with http://www.memtest.org to make sure you have a failing module and you have the latest BIOS for the board?

My complaint isnt the Memory Module itself its the actual RMA process and duration.

The Corsair RMA takes anything between 3weeks to 4 weeks

And if the replacement is still faulty it takes antoher 3 to 4 weeks

I Have yet to meet some1 that has received a replacement module Within a week of the RMA request with corsair.

Q for current Corsair Customers:

Has anyone else's RMA taken 24 days to complete?

Are you happy with the service?

Im only wondering why it takes so long to RMA a Mem Module? 3 to 4 weeks is outrageous

• Corsair Employees
The average turnaround time is about 7-10 business days, however the availability of the modules can prolong the process in some cases. If you are still waiting for the replacements, then I would give our Customer Service a call and see if they can tell you why its taking so long, and see if they can help you resolve this.

This is just a topic to show my frustration with corsair rather then a query.

I received an email after 24 days this morning that a new module was being shipped to me. I just hope that for a company of this calibur the warranty service could improve specialy the amount of money that customers spend on your products. I hope complaints are taken seriously and are dealt with.

Thats all. I know my new Mem Module is on its way i have no customer service enquiry just had a complaint which i hope is taken into account.

I would like to withdraw my complaint. I recently spoke to some1 from corsair and the customer service i have recieved has been Ace, Even if my New RMA does take a while to come i would still buy from corsair again.

I think corsair owe a great deal to a J.Ocbi** and Ram Guy.

Waiting patiently for my new ram.

Cheers guys.

Archived