Corsair Community

Corsair rebate question

VitaminM

Restrictions : Limit one rebate per qualifying purchase per unique product. Limit one rebate per product line per household. Maximum rebate $40.00 per household.

I do not quite understand this. Does it mean I can buy two purchases at different date given that the eligible date is dated at different time and still receive my rebate ?

I already bought one product w/ $40 rebate but the rebate promotion is from Oct 15 to Oct 31. I already send that one in .

However, I would like another one w/ that same product w/ $40 rebate but the promotion now is from Nov 1 to Nov 15, will I get my 2nd rebate if I send in ?

If not, I would rather buy it somewhere a little cheaper if not much from retail price .

I bring this up at another forum but they have no clue either, been trying to register yesterday and post but the mail appear like 24 hour later today O_O .

• Corsair Employees
I would suggest contacting the rebate company to be sure but normally that would mean you can only get one rebate per invoice. If you buy two of the same item at the same time then you can only get the rebate for one of them.

I would suggest contacting the rebate company to be sure but normally that would mean you can only get one rebate per invoice. If you buy two of the same item at the same time then you can only get the rebate for one of them.

They aren't at the same time, that's the problem o_O . The problem lie within their rule which is unclear whether it applied to that current promotion or within specific time frame.

Is the rebate company have customer service or they have bot talking ?:sigh!:

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry as I have nothing to do with them and I do not know what their hours are but there is a sticky at the top of this section that will have contact information so you can contact them normally by email only.

Archived