Corsair Community

hx620 stopped working!

mode2

i was playing far cry 2 when all of a sudden my computer lost all power i now have a computer that doesnt restart (not happy) i need to know what to do next as i have no computer! i need a new psu asap, i have tryed different leads which work and it blows the fuse on all of them!

after spending over £100 on the unit itself and it lasting less than a year im starting to wonder if corsair is a bad deal!

still havent heard anything about returning the psu

still havent heard anything about returning the psu,i have tested the power supply and it doesnt do anything! how long is this going to take?i thought this issue would have been resolved days ago i need the computer online this week as i run a small home based company from the pc.

You have not heard anything this weekend because as it states at the top of the forum, Corsair is not open during the weekend. You will likely get a response tomorrow.

Under normal shipping conditions, etc. there's no way you'll get a replacement PSU this week (shipping to them, 48 hour turnaround, shipping back), so you may want to CALL IN to customer service and see if there's a faster way to RMA it. They don't currently do advanced RMAs (they have no way to process credit cards), but they've been known to work some magic from time to time :)

• Corsair Employees
ok thank you the number is 735419

It looks like the case you created does not list a part number, and that may be why our system is not letting me approve the RMA for you. To resolve this as quickly as possible I would recommend that you please use the On Line RMA Request Form and be sure to check the box that says “I've already spoken to Technical Support and/or RAM Guy.” You will want to use "HX620W" as the part number, and you should get a case # shortly after submitting the request. Post the new case number here and I'll get it approved ASAP. I apologize for making your create a new case, but honestly it will probably be the fastest way to get this resolved. Let me know if you have any questions!

Archived