Corsair Community

A7n8x-Deluxe and 3200xmsl ll pro ,unstable

OlympiaMann

Hey all i can not run my 3200 ll pro on duel channel on the a7n8x deluxe. I updated biose to 1007 and sm biose to 2.2 and also i am running 3200 xp pluss procc 400mhz fsb. checked both modules in single channel 512 at a time and it will run stable with 3d marks about 13500.when i boot with both it recognizes duel but she wont run stable at all or Even run. not real sure of settings i should set in Bios but from the reading ,volts and latency. I get to latency settings in biose no prob but i am not sure which ones to change to which. The t 2.5 really confuses me. also probly need to change volts,. Is there any way to get it to work. i REALLY APPRECIATE THE FORUMS AND THIS IS A GREAT SITE Thanx for all your efforts. Please helppppppppp. :confused:

Give these settings a try: CAS: 2 RAS Precharge: 2 RAS to CAS Delay: 3 Active Delay: 6 Command Rate: 1T DDR Voltage: 2.7 volts Then run [url=www.memtest86.com]Memtest86[/url] and check for errors. If you get them, run the modules one at a time to see if one is failing! PLUR CK

• Corsair Employees
First off, I am sorry for the late reply! Second thing, I have no problem replacing your modules. However, with this MB revision, it has been hit and miss getting one to run 3200+ CPU's. Do you have the ability to test the modules in another system?

Archived