Corsair Community

question about rebate

beekergene

Hi, I'm new to this whole rebate thing and am unsure how it works.

I bought this from newegg, VS2GBKIT400C3, and I thought I did the process for getting the rebate back correctly. I mailed out the rebate form on the 10th or 11th (I think it said it had to be mailed out by the 15th), but I didn't get any notice that they received anything.

So I checked back on newegg and I'm pretty sure the rebate amount has changed. Curious, I clicked on the rebate form and I'm even more certain that the rebate form has changed as well, which was obvious because the rebate was only for people who purchased the ram between the 16th and the 31st. But even more confusing was that there is now a promotion number that must be entered at the corsair rebate site. I don't remember reading any step like that when I was filling out my rebate form. Do some rebate forms require putting in a promotion number while others don't? If all rebates require a promotion number, is there any way I can get a link to the previous rebate form so I can get that specific promotion number? I think I'm too late to do anything, but I'd still like to try.

Sorry if these are noobish questions, I'm new to this whole thing.

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but we would not have anything to do with Rebates from any on line reseller even. They would have to arrange this with the Corsair Sales person.

Please call the reseller and work it out with their sales.

Archived