Corsair Community

I have a gigabyte GA-K8n pro board and I am looking for proper corsair memory.

chezzy

I recently purchased this board and the amd64 3400+ but have had problems finding actual compatible memory. I have used kingstons and crucials configurator to find proper memory, purchased the memory and found out that their sites were WRONG! A waste of money! I want to get Corsair memory xms or cmx brand, the best. Can anyone tell me which memory really works for my board from corsair? The memory I have purchased for this system does work, but only shows that half of it is enabled when running 3dmark03, sandra2004 or any of the other online system test. I am looking for pc3200 ddr sticks of 512mb each. Please help! board:Gigabyte GA-K8N pro nforce 3 150 pro AMD64 3400+ :(: Thank you.

• Corsair Employees
This MB had some bios issues when we tested it, however, I think they have been resolved with the latest bios. The issue we saw was that you could not get the system to run stable with the memory timings set manually. In this case I would suggest CMX512-3200LL and you should not have any problems, but I would get the latest bios before you load the O.S. and load setup defaults. In addition, I would set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts as well.

Archived