Corsair Community

Corsair HX620 Temperature case

Vlad tepez

I Have purchase Corsair HX620 3 weeks ago, My Computer is running well without problem.Since accidently i touch My computer case and I am surprise, Why temperature of PSU HX620 case is so Warm... :bigeyes:(about 50 Celcius degree)? I look onto the Fan, the fan is rotational normaly. IS THIS Normal Temperature Operational? :confused:please advise, Because this is 1st time I use Corsair PSU.

Thank You

• Corsair Employees
The PSU temperature can vary depending on the system, and the case you are using. I would not suspect that you would have any problems, but if you wanted to, we would be happy to replace the PSU for you. You may want to do a test with the PSU sitting outside of the case and see if the PSU gets as hot. What type of case do you have and how many fans are in there?

Yes Mr Ramguy, I have test with PSU outside the case, but the Corsair PSU case still warm,in this case I am not suspect your Corsair have problem too, because until now My CPU is work fine. Only the thing I want to know is : What is normal temperature operation of Corsair HX620? ( Room temperature= 28 deg without AC Split Window, CPU= Intel D805, P5GCMX, VGA=ASUS EN9800GT). My Case use 2 pcs 8 Cm Fan + 1 Pcs 15cm Fan)..Thanks

• Corsair Employees
The temperature will vary from system to sysetm, but the unit should not be hot to the touch. If you would like, we can replace it for you. Please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace it. Be sure to check the box that says “I've already spoken to Technical Support and/or RAM Guy.”

Archived