Corsair Community

defective unit support in germany ...

AsD

hiho guys of kewl water, regarding the rma number any way to change the unit in germany ? As so fas as i know my local dealer bought his units from an german distributor called "COS AG". Every info is much appreciated and hopefully helps me to get an new working one. Now the problem in details : By starting the computer my hc200 runs even higher than turbo mode and temperatures up to 37+ are normal condition. Temporary in germany we have 10+ so really nothing and i am affraid for next spring or even summer. I checked simply everything : water & green fluid up to max not even an oc cpu. The only thing is that the pump sounds like not pumping the water with the needed pressure. Thanks in advance Asd

Hi, really worse noone from corsair wants to help in this case. The only thing i can do to take the costs on my side and simply say f.... off to corsair. Good that i am dealer myself and from today on we dont trade any stupid and not supplied corsair stuff in our store. About behavings on such problems i will install one homepage regarding those topics. Interesting who in germany even will buy products from such company after those ignorance : :mad: AsD

[quote name='AsD']Hi, really worse noone from corsair wants to help in this case. The only thing i can do to take the costs on my side and simply say f.... off to corsair. Good that i am dealer myself and from today on we dont trade any stupid and not supplied corsair stuff in our store. About behavings on such problems i will install one homepage regarding those topics. Interesting who in germany even will buy products from such company after those ignorance : :mad: AsD[/QUOTE] Da bei Corsair niemand auf eine englische Supportanfrage eines Kunden aus Deutschland antwortet, kann ich meinen Kommentar auch auf Deutsch verfassen. Du hast recht damit, dass die deutschen Kunden von Corsair in Stich gelassen werden. Ich hatte bisher 2 Anfragen (auf englisch verfaßt und ich denke mal auch verständlich) und nie eine Antwort erhalten. Dabei geht es um grundlegende Fragen; in meinem Fall: 1. wo in Deutschland kann ich den Wasserzusatz für die Hydrocool beziehen und 2. wo kann ich eine Anleitung zum Wechseln der alten Kühlflüssigkeit erhalten? Wie erwähnt, habe ich nie eine Antwort erhalten. Für mich ist es ebenfalls Fakt, dass ich nie mehr ein Produkt von Corsair anschaffen werde! Gruß dect3000

• Corsair Employees
AsD- All of our European distributors generally take care of there sold products. If you have any problems returning directly with them you will need to send the unit to us for replacement. As for your problem, is the flow meter moving? When you have a temp issue I would suggest remounting the cold block with fresh thermal paste. If you continue to have high temps please let me know. Thanks!

Archived