Corsair Community

xms3200 v1.1 & v3.1 problem

redd

Hi, I previously had a xms3200 256mb module (cmx256a-3200c2 v1.1) and I just bought a v3.1 512MB module. They do not run together - windows wont boot, and memtest shows errors. However, they both work fine on their own (no errors). Mobo: Gigabyte GA-7vt600 1394 What can I do to make them run together? With the 512 v3.1 in on its own, AIDA says memory timings are: In-Order Queue Depth 4 CAS Latency 3T RAS To CAS Delay 3T RAS Precharge 2T RAS Active Time 7T And it is running at 333MHz.

• Corsair Employees
Please make sure the memory frequency is set to run the memory at DDR333 or if you have a 133FSB CPU the setting would be 4-5 or with a 166 FSB CPU the setting should be 1-1 and then please set the timings to: In-Order Queue Depth Bios default CAS Latency 2.5T RAS to CAS Delay 3T RAS Precharge 3T RAS Active Time 7T and set the Dim Over Voltage Control to +.02 Volts

[quote name='RAM GUY']Please make sure the memory frequency is set to run the memory at DDR333 or if you have a 133FSB CPU the setting would be 4-5 or with a 166 FSB CPU the setting should be 1-1 and then please set the timings to: In-Order Queue Depth Bios default CAS Latency 2.5T RAS to CAS Delay 3T RAS Precharge 3T RAS Active Time 7T and set the Dim Over Voltage Control to +.02 Volts[/QUOTE] Hi, yes that works :biggrin: No memtest errors with a quick test and everything seems fine ! I assume you mean +0.2volts though ;): Many thanks :):

Archived