Corsair Community

Abit IC7 and TWIN X 1024-4000PRO HELP

H4z4rd0us

[quote name='RAM GUY']Please check that your MB will support the Prescott. And please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory![/QUOTE] my mobo does work with prescott,and, i sometimes overclock to 3.5 GHZ (250 FSB) but i have problems OC and not OCed. i have 200/66/33Mhz FSB, 2.8 GHz. N/B strap CPU as CPU, DRAM Ratio is by SPD, AGP ratio auto, AGP and PCI freq is 66/33Mhz, 1.3875v Vcore, DDR SDRAM voltage 2.6vm AGP voltage 1.5v CPU INfo RAM info: DRAM timings are... CAS Latency time 3, act to precharge delay 7,DRAM RAS# to CAS# delay is 4, and DRAM #RAS recharge is 4

• Corsair Employees
Please set the settings manually Cass 3-4-4-8 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.8 Volts as well. In addition, you should leave any performance mode set to auto or disabled. And set the memory Frequency to 1-1 or at DDR400.

[quote name='RAM GUY']Please set the settings manually Cass 3-4-4-8 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.8 Volts as well. In addition, you should leave any performance mode set to auto or disabled. And set the memory Frequency to 1-1 or at DDR400.[/QUOTE] what do you mean by CAS 3-4-4-8, sorry, i dont understand

• Corsair Employees
There should be a setting in the MB bios to set the memory tmings and the setting by default will be By SPD. Set this to user define and then set the timings manually. And you can follow the link in my signature for the detailed settings.

Archived