Corsair Community

Gpu?

kobwo

• Corsair Employees
The hard drive cooler can be used with the Hydrocool unit. As far as the NB and GPU blocks, I do not have a definate date that a retailers will have them in stock. As soon as I know that there is someone with them on the shelves, that you can buy them from, I will post it here first.

I sort of think that the Corsair blocks will be a little while before they make it to the stores seeing as all the pics that I've seen and also at Cebit have been proto type blocks. I'd give them till the end of April before they show up. Oh, one other thing, they weren't in Corsiar monthly news letter for April either, so that might be a clue. I guess I can wait a little while longer for the blocks as long as they work as well as the CPU blocks do........... :eek:

[quote name='Bio-Hazard']I sort of think that the Corsair blocks will be a little while before they make it to the stores seeing as all the pics that I've seen and also at Cebit have been proto type blocks. I'd give them till the end of April before they show up. Oh, one other thing, they weren't in Corsiar monthly news letter for April either, so that might be a clue. I guess I can wait a little while longer for the blocks as long as they work as well as the CPU blocks do........... :eek:[/QUOTE] Bio-Harzard, I thought that they would be arriving at the beginning of April since Corsair had an advertisment in a magazine along with the CeBIT exposure. :o: CoolGuy did state that he will post ASAP when they hit the retail outlets. :cool: I had my hands on the earlier prototypes. The blocks are nice for packaging in tight locations. The production blocks should be better than the prototypes. :biggrin: Waiting like the rest ... Stev

I just kind of figured that if they were ready for release they would have said something in their news letter......kind of silly to release something if the general public doesn't know about it, and none of the tech sites seem to have any pre-release blocks to test as of yet. I do a little reviewing for this one small site and they get alot of Corsair stuff, but we haven't heard anything about the blocks yet. I asked my boss to contact them about getting a set to review and he hasn't heard anything back yet. That's why I think it might be around the end of the month before they come out..... :[pouts:

[quote name='Bio-Hazard']I just kind of figured that if they were ready for release they would have said something in their news letter......kind of silly to release something if the general public doesn't know about it, and none of the tech sites seem to have any pre-release blocks to test as of yet. I do a little reviewing for this one small site and they get alot of Corsair stuff, but we haven't heard anything about the blocks yet. I asked my boss to contact them about getting a set to review and he hasn't heard anything back yet. That's why I think it might be around the end of the month before they come out..... :[pouts:[/QUOTE] Bio-Hazard, Still waiting. I did a search on Google and nothing turned up yet. The forum tends to have slowed some. People must be getting into Spring break and the start of summer. Stev

Archived