Corsair Community

PICs of my H200 setup

morrisgs

Just some pics of my setup. Case Back shows one way to reduce the number of cables exposed in the main mb area. I secured them to the backside with a dab of hot glue to hold in place out of sight. I hate dust, CPU 1 shows one way to filter out those dust bunnies prior to getting into your system. My system has been built for nearly 10 months now and is extremely free of dust still. I taped off all exposed vents/openings as much as possible and placed filter elements at all intake fan locations as shown. Takes about 5 minutes once a month to clean the filters and that is as long as I dare to go between cleaning, I was surprised how much dust gets caught in the filters. CPU 2 & 3 show my basic mother board setup with cables and the numerous black temperature probes from my digital doc 5. Still not the neatest setup, but appears to be highly functional and case temp stays low (34-38C). Setup is my placement of the H200 unit. By placing it on the floor as shown lowers my temps about 2C (coldest air low to the floor) compared to placing it on top of the computer case. Plus as far as noise, I cann't even tell if the H200 unit is on after it's initial startup beep without looking down at the flow meter! My power supply and just two Vantec Fans are but a whisper and all I can hear. The H200 is an awsome cooling system. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking into a easy to use, highly effective means of quietly cooling your system. :sunglasse As alway, my 2 cents worth! :D:

[quote name='morrisgs']Just some pics of my setup. As alway, my 2 cents worth! :D:[/QUOTE] Morrisgs, Glad to see the pictures. It's always nice to see how others have the unit setup with their computer. :D: Stev

• 3 weeks later...

Archived