Corsair Community

processing delay

nathalie

hi. i'm a french customer. i had what i think was a faulty memory stick, for which i got a rma, and i promptly shipped it to the address that was given me, which is in the netherlands.

on august 8th, i got an email, stating that corsair had received my memory and was about to process it, and that i would hear from them.

since then, nothing.

i would like to know if it's a 'normal' delay, i've tried emailing back but all i receive is a 'be patient' email, with a phone number that oddly enough, doesn't work during working hours.

when i phone during closed hours, which is pretty easy for me due to time difference, i get the machine that says 'our offices are closed, etc..' but when i phone during opening hours, the phone-call doesn't get through.

which leaves me pretty much stuck !!!!

help ! and thanks in advance :)

nathalie

hi. i'm a french customer. i had what i think was a faulty memory stick, for which i got a rma, and i promptly shipped it to the address that was given me, which is in the netherlands.

on august 8th, i got an email, stating that corsair had received my memory and was about to process it, and that i would hear from them.

since then, nothing.

i would like to know if it's a 'normal' delay, i've tried emailing back but all i receive is a 'be patient' email, with a phone number that oddly enough, doesn't work during working hours.

when i phone during closed hours, which is pretty easy for me due to time difference, i get the machine that says 'our offices are closed, etc..' but when i phone during opening hours, the phone-call doesn't get through.

which leaves me pretty much stuck !!!!

help ! and thanks in advance :)

nathalie

Exactly the same problem for me :[pouts:

Received e-mail 08/08/08 that parts had been received and would be contacted shortly.

Case Number :632133

RMA Number :1066886

Also - when viewing RMA tracking site there is no information shown other than the date the RAM was received.

Would be obliged if you could chase this up :):

G.

If you can post your RMA# and Case# I will see if I can get an update for you.

that would be mighty sweet of you. RMA number 1068073 case #641002.

tia,

nathalie

edit : reading gandalf's post just above, i just learned that there is a rma tracking site ? can you give me the url please ? or the way to access it ? gandalf, as a long time lover of tolkien's work, i can't but admire your handle, wtg ! sorry, off topic, end of edit.

• Corsair Employee

nathalie:

8/8/2008 6:30:00 AM TS/Administrator Customer Part(s) have been received by Corsair. Sent to ish.ishkuess

GandalfGreyhelm

8/8/2008 7:00:01 AM TS/Administrator Customer Part(s) have been received by Corsair. Sent to shanewilletts

I have sent our customer service an update but it would be best if you both called them 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0"

nathalie:

8/8/2008 6:30:00 AM TS/Administrator Customer Part(s) have been received by Corsair. Sent to ish.ishkuess

GandalfGreyhelm

8/8/2008 7:00:01 AM TS/Administrator Customer Part(s) have been received by Corsair. Sent to shanewilletts

I have sent our customer service an update but it would be best if you both called them 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0"

i have received an email with a tracking number, my memory stick has been shipped, thanks a bunch RAM GUY !!

ps i finally managed to phone, and the people on the phone are extremely cooperative as well. thanks everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived