Corsair Community

RAM GUY please help me (URgent)

Sorry to disturb you, but i have no choise. I post and wait for the reply very long already. And i cant wait anymore. My problem is i currently using 1 stick of CMX3200c2 pro 512mb CMX3205V1.0. I saw that you say this module come with winbond -5. I wonder is it BH-5 or CH-5. And I planning to get another stick to make it DUAL CHANNEL mode. I wonder is this RAM still under production? If i get another 1 CMX3200c2 pro which is Rev1.1 or 1.2 or maybe different Chip is there any problem running it at dual mode? Any performence decrease? or less stability? And also..how bout the timing setting? Can u give me more info? Cause i planning to make it dual as soon as possible. And also what is busth length in cmos setting? set it to 4 or 8? Please help me as soon as possible........ THANKS my spec are p4 3ghz 800 Ht MSI 875p Neo FIS2R Corsair cms3200c2pro 512mb (single) Timing (2.5-3-3-6) (Volt 2.6)

Eh....what is this? How many days alread still not yet getting my answer... Is that really so hard to answer my pro? This also the after sell services from the world no1 Ram maker? Maddux76 Sorry. I just bought it last month..if sell now sure i loss alot. I though it can jus get another stick to make it dual.... :eek:

SplinterCell. Yeah i did the same, bought a stick of 512 PC4000 Kingston; granted different manufacturer; then bought another stick; they were made the same week; same stock numbers EXACTLY; same ICs Samsung CH5 but; the key is here; the modules in dual channel mode [B][COLOR=DarkRed]didnt run 100% stable [/COLOR][/B] above 485mhz; now you can say well maybe it was the memory; maybe it was the ICs; well i went and shelled out the money for a matched pair; of you guessed it same ICs and week build of the memory at my favorite place Frys i love thier troubleshooting services; brought them home and tested them; ran fine for 2 days; passed prime95 which what it wasnt doing before; which squashed my doubts in prime95 software. then took the memory back. i bought the other sticks at frys too; i think its ok; i have my receipts from the last year alone, and you would believe how much i have spent there. but point is, they are matched for a reason. regardless of manufacturer, they are tested in advance for a reason, especially the nice ones dude, dontya know. i know you'd lose the dough i did. :p: just mess with single channel for a while you can get nice OCs. atleast until you can afford an upgrade just my opinion and honestly i could be entirely wrong. well not all wrong later kris

Archived