Corsair Community

What do I do?

Snurb

I have a pc3200 512mb DDR corsair chip in my computer, with an ABIT-IS7 motherboard. I have been getting random crashes and slow performance. I tested my memory with Memtest, but not memtest3.1a my floppy drive doesnt work, so i used another memtest made by HCI design, from what i read it did the same thing. However, it came up with many many errors by the time in got to 100%. What should i do now? :eek: :eek: :eek: -Snurb I have also tried switching the voltage to 2.7 and changed all the other settings such as CAS latency, like other forums said, and still no change. I run: IS7 MB P4 2.6 Ghz 800 FSB

• Corsair Employees
Lets get your memory replaced. Please send us an email with a copy of the [URL=http://www.corsairmemory.com/main/rma_request.xls]FORM[/URL] or you can send all of your info(full name, shipping address, phone # with area code, the module part #, quantity to be replaced, and a copy of the link to this post). Email it to [email]rma@corsairmemory.com[/email]. If after 1 day or 24 hours excluding weekends you do not get the rma please email the same to [email]warranty@corsairmemory.com[/email] and we will help to resolve it. Thank You!

Archived