Corsair Community

Water Flow Direction

Harryc

[quote name='Harryc']Can anyone tell me which quick connect (upper or lower) on the rear of the Hydrocool 200 (non-ex) is outlet and which is inlet? Thanks[/QUOTE] Harryc, Your question can be answered in two ways, depending on how a person reads it. The first answer is, it doesn't matter since the cold-block can flow either way. The second answer is, the top port out the back. See attached pictures. ;): The "hc-guts-tubes.jpg" really shows that the bottom port goes to the reservoir. Thus, the top port coming from the HX is the cooler line to the cold-plate. :D: Hope this helps, especially if your putting in chipset coolers too! This works for [SIZE=3]ALL[/SIZE] HydroCool models. Stev

[quote name='stev']Harryc, Your question can be answered in two ways, depending on how a person reads it. The first answer is, it doesn't matter since the cold-block can flow either way. The second answer is, the top port out the back. See attached pictures. ;): The "hc-guts-tubes.jpg" really shows that the bottom port goes to the reservoir. Thus, the top port coming from the HX is the cooler line to the cold-plate. :D: Hope this helps, especially if your putting in chipset coolers too! This works for [SIZE=3]ALL[/SIZE] HydroCool models. Stev[/QUOTE] Thanks alot Stev, I appreciate it. You were close, I am putting in a GPU cooler and wanted to make sure that the flow to it was before the CPU.

Archived