Corsair Community

The Cbit Shows VGA AND NB Water Blocks from Corsair!!!!

Gamemaker

I have attached files of the NB and VGA Blocks and the mointing brackets for all of ya the bad news is that at Cbit the demo models where stolen so they couldn't show them woking :evil: but hey if we have pics soon we will have the actual products,

[quote name='Gamemaker']I have attached files of the NB and VGA Blocks and the mointing brackets for all of ya the bad news is that at Cbit the demo models where stolen so they couldn't show them woking :evil: but hey if we have pics soon we will have the actual products,[/QUOTE] Gamemaker, I couldn't resist to touch up the photos. The brighter and crisper they are, the more I want a set! :D: Ooooo-La-La ! Stev

[quote name='Bio-Hazard']I guess Tomshardware is good for at least a little info now and then............... :evil:[/QUOTE] Bio-Hazard, Noticed that you didn't have any Avatars on the other site. These should work with the 120pixel and size. Stev

[quote name='stev']Bio-Hazard, Noticed that you didn't have any Avatars on the other site. These should work with the 120pixel and size. Stev[/QUOTE] Thanks for the Avatars... :biggrin: As you can see I resized one to use on here also....... :sunglasse

[quote name='Bio-Hazard']Thanks for the Avatars... :biggrin: As you can see I resized one to use on here also....... :sunglasse[/QUOTE] Glad that you can use it. I'm bummed that I can't use my other one here. Postage stamps or smaller I guess. Stev

There are a lot of really good German sites out there. Seems that they get the info on alot of products long before the US sites....... :confused: I read several of them everyday......... :bigeyes: ........I was looking around to see if anyone was trying to sell the stuff that got taken from Corsair during Cebit. I lived in Germany for 17 years, and learned most of my puter stuff over there, and still know some ins and outs of the folks over their........ :p:

Archived