Corsair Community

PC3700 wont go over 200mhz

Hi, I have a barton 2500+ @ 3200 at 1.75v, now my PC3700 wont even come close to 233Mhz, it dies if i try to even go over 200Mhz no matter the timings or volts it seems, Perhaps I'm doing something wrong? Anyone have any advice as to what volts i should be doing to gain 230mhz or so?

[quote name='RAM GUY']Please set the timings to: SDRAM Bank cycle time (or tRAS): 8 SDRAM Row Precharge (tRP): 4 SDRAM RAS-to-CAS Delay (tRCD): 4 SDRAM CAS Latency: 3 Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts[/QUOTE] Currently at 3-4-4-8 @ 2.7 the Highest FSB I can POST at is 200Mhz. Ive tryed looser timings and even gone up to 2.9volts and still cant get over the 200 FSB. I'm using the v21 BIOS for my NF7-S 2.0, is there a problem with this BIOS that I dunno about? I should be sitting at 220 FSB easy I would think.

[quote name='x0iNucleari0x']Currently at 3-4-4-8 @ 2.7 the Highest FSB I can POST at is 200Mhz. Ive tryed looser timings and even gone up to 2.9volts and still cant get over the 200 FSB. I'm using the v21 BIOS for my NF7-S 2.0, is there a problem with this BIOS that I dunno about? I should be sitting at 220 FSB easy I would think.[/QUOTE] i have heard of some issues with cas3 and nf7. i havent seen anything about it in recent bios revisions though. those timings are hurting your performance some though, im sure. see if you can tighten them up. use cl2.5 for now until you are all stable, then try cl2 (it might be able to do it some fsb marks below the rated 466MHZ). some multi's dont work properly (10 & 10.5 to be more exact). flash to one of tictac's multiplier fix bios revisions. u can find that here: [url]http://underclock.rocks.it/[/url]

Archived