Corsair Community

Torn

The Saint

Hello guys..... I'm still in the process of considering watercooling for my setup. Although I'm a bit concerned about the customer service of the HC200. Reading on this board I can see that there are a lot of people arguing about the service and I really don't want to go through all that....... so I'm torn between the HydroCool or the EXOS-AL.

[quote name='The Saint']Hello guys..... I'm still in the process of considering watercooling for my setup. Although I'm a bit concerned about the customer service of the HC200. Reading on this board I can see that there are a lot of people arguing about the service and I really don't want to go through all that....... so I'm torn between the HydroCool or the EXOS-AL.[/QUOTE] The reviews show that the H200 outperforms the Exos. I purchased one of the original production models and absolutely love my H200. It performs great and is impossible to hear sitting on the floor (with 2 of my Vantec Stealth fans running along with my power supply purr above out what little noise the H200 generates). As per the customer service, I myself think its great. I've had every question answered and any problems resolved quickly. Most of the posts I see are asking the same questions that have been asked dozens of times and the answers can be found either in a Sticky or by a simple search of the forum. I myself have caught myself answering, and cutting and pasteing answers to repeat questions to the point I gave up answering repeat questions to those who were too lazy to either read the instructions, or browse the forum. Some simply post a complaint or question - Sometimes just two posts above the same question from someone else that has been answered. The H200 is a great system. I've had mine for 9 months now and wouldn't trade it for 2 Exos. If you decide to get a H200 and you have specific questions, feel free to contact me and I'd be more than happy to point you into the right direction. :sunglasse Just my 2 cents worth :roll:

[quote name='The Saint']Hello guys..... I'm still in the process of considering watercooling for my setup. Although I'm a bit concerned about the customer service of the HC200. Reading on this board I can see that there are a lot of people arguing about the service and I really don't want to go through all that....... so I'm torn between the HydroCool or the EXOS-AL.[/QUOTE] The Saint, I'm very pleased with my unit indeed. :D: The small service problems that did pop up was when CoolGuy was out of town on vacation or business. The people only used the forum and sent e-mails to him while he was out. Thus, no action was taken right away. :o: One forum above the HydroCool listing called "Warranty Questions" offers how to PROPERLY RMA Corsair and receive the excellent support that Corsair is known for. :biggrin: Once in the "Warranty Questions" forum, find the Sticky: I Think I Have a Bad Part. What Do I Do? Read and scroll down to the on-line forms. Here you will get a response within 24 hours with far more tech support people rather than one person if they are in the office that day. You can e-mail the form back to the support, you can fax it, or even snail-mail it in. :biggrin: Here is a quick link to that Sticky. :D: [url]http://www.houseofhelp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6288[/url] Stev

Archived