Corsair Community

Tick Tick Tick Tick

vegasjef

I love my hydrocool, but I'm getting tired of that tick tick tick sound, supposedly it bleeding air. Well it'll be quir for long time and then during gaming pick up again. I've tried tilting the thing, I make sure it's filled properly, but ah that noise. Has anyone experieced this and what have youy done to stop it?

[quote name='vegasjef']I love my hydrocool, but I'm getting tired of that tick tick tick sound, supposedly it bleeding air. Well it'll be quir for long time and then during gaming pick up again. I've tried tilting the thing, I make sure it's filled properly, but ah that noise. Has anyone experieced this and what have youy done to stop it?[/QUOTE] vegasjef, I have heard this only once. It reminds my of my son's fish aquarium with the bubbles. The solution was to top-off the reservoir to the bottom threads in the reservoir. This will put the water level higher than the return port fitting. The noise SHOULD then go away. :biggrin: Drop a note again if it doesn't. :bigeyes: Stev

Archived