Corsair Community

Waiting Since Feb 22, 2008

Hi.. i have been waiting for response and returned product since Feb... it was received by Corsair on March 4... wtf is going on... here is a copy of an email i just sent customer service... this is not the first time i have tried to contact them (via phone and email).

Hello,

I am getting very upset. I have been waiting for my replacement memory since March 4th (when it was delivered to you). I have not been contacted in any way as to why, or when I will be receiving it back. I think 30 days is an absurd wait to get a replacement. My case number is 452101 and RMA is 1048100. Someone needs to contact me ASAP! And I demand that my replacement be shipped overnight for my continued inconvenience.

Thank you for your prompt response! I received a call from Carlos in the RMA department this morning. He was very nice, and informed me that they are waiting for stock from Taiwan. I am completely OK with that, I just would have like to know that was the reason I hadn't received the replacement. My numerous e-mails and a few voice mails were never returned until now.

I also received a similar response today to the email I quoted for this post.

Thanks again!

Archived