Corsair Community

Thanks Corsair

Bio-Hazard

I just wanted to drop by and sat thanks to Corsair and Tech-Mods.net for the great contest they had giving away a Hydrocool 200EX. In case you haven't guessed, I won it. The system came today via 2nd day air and it was in perfact condition. I set it up last night and the hardest thing was rerouting my wires so I had a free Molex conector for the power. The cooler has been running trouble free sence then and the hotest it's been is 38C (MBM) and thats folding at home and looping 3D Mark 2001. My system is alot quieter now without my loud 73 CFM CPU fan, I'm still running the rest of my case fans though, but they aren't that loud, at least I can think now when sitting next to my system. Now all that I need is for Corsair to come out with their GPU block so I can be totally water cooled........... :D: Thanks again Corsair and Tech-Mods.net, Steve (Bio-Hazard)

[quote name='Bio-Hazard']I just wanted to drop by and sat thanks to Corsair and Tech-Mods.net for the great contest they had giving away a Hydrocool 200EX. In case you haven't guessed, I won it. ... Now all that I need is for Corsair to come out with their GPU block so I can be totally water cooled........... :D: Thanks again Corsair and Tech-Mods.net, Steve (Bio-Hazard)[/QUOTE] Bio-Hazard, Glad you love it! I'm with you. I hope that Tommy will compare the HC 200EX with the new cold blocks coming out soon. :p: Stev

Archived