Corsair Community

SHUTTLE AB60N w/ VS1GBKIT400 Ram

d.e.n

I have a problem with running the ram in dual channel mode. When I start up my computer it won't boot, I have found a way around it by hitting the reset button until my computer boots up. I just want it to work so that I don't have to do this. When I run it in single channel it boots up fine, but I would like to use the performance gains with the dual channel. I've searched through the forums and changed the BIOS to the recommended settings for this set of ram. I've exchanged the ram once already and I am still having problems. Computer setup: -Shuttle AB60N -Intel P4 2.8C w/Hyperthreading -Corsair Value Select VS1GBKIT400 -Windows XP Home

• Corsair Employees
Please make sure that you have the latest bios installed and load setup defaults. Then if you still have that problem, please test the modules one at a time with [url]www.memtest.org[/url] and let's make sure one is not failing. However normally this type of problem would be a ASIC issue or possibly the chipset as well. I would suggest testing them in another system if at all possible!

Archived