Corsair Community

asus M2A-VM and corsair RAM

cappy

Hello, i have an ASUS M2A-VM HDMI motherboard and im luking to put new ram in it.

The actual RAM i am looking to purchase for this board isnt listed as compatible:

Corsair TWIN2X2048-5400C4 2GB (2x XMS2 1GB) PC-5400 (675MHz) DDR2 RAM, 240-pin DIMMs, Unbuffered, 4-4-4-12

Using the memory configurator it only comes up with:

DDR2-667 (PC2-5300)

DDR2-533 (PC2-4200)

Variations as being compatible.

The board supports 533/667/800 DDR2, why is there no compatibility for ANY corsair 800 RAM? Whats the go here?

Will the memory i have chosen work on this board? or will i have to look elsewhere for my RAM.

Cheers

thank you for your prompt response. im looking to order the RAM asap so im glad of quick responses. Im hopping that it will run, because ive used Corsair in all my previous high end systems and would like to stick with it if possible.

thank you for your prompt response. im looking to order the RAM asap so im glad of quick responses. Im hopping that it will run, because ive used Corsair in all my previous high end systems and would like to stick with it if possible.

RAM GUY is very likely done for the day (Business Hours) but should be by tomorrow to respond.

Archived