Corsair Community

Receiver on vacation?

Seriously? UPS delivered my memory to the RMA address specified and when I tracked it, it said and I quote:

"THE RECEIVER IS ON A HOLIDAY. DELIVERY WILL BE ATTEMPTED WHEN THE RECEIVER RETURNS / PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT BUSINESS DAY-NO SATURDAY GUARANTEE"

Is this normal? Shouldn't there be someone else there to accept the package? Just curious!

Seriously? UPS delivered my memory to the RMA address specified and when I tracked it, it said and I quote:

"THE RECEIVER IS ON A HOLIDAY. DELIVERY WILL BE ATTEMPTED WHEN THE RECEIVER RETURNS / PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT BUSINESS DAY-NO SATURDAY GUARANTEE"

Don't feel bad... I had an power supply scheduled to be delivered to the RMA Department Friday by FedEx.

I couldn't figure out at first why the tracking page said "LOCAL DELIVERY EXCEPTION" and had rescheduled delivery for Monday :):

I had an INCOMING FedEx delivery canceled Friday (because we went from no snow on the ground to a foot in one day here), so I was looking at Fremont's page at the Weather Channel website to see if they had flooding or some freak weather going on - until the Good Friday angle hit me. Doh!

Archived