Corsair Community

H200 GPU Kit Advertisement

morrisgs

• Corsair Employees
We are pretty close to having full kits ready to ship. The NB and GPU blocks will be displayed at CeBIT this week. I try to get some pics up next week. Ill post it here first when they hit the store shelves.

[quote name='morrisgs']I just received my April edition of Maximum PC. On page 31 on the right sidebar Corsair is advertising the Hydrocool200 [I]EX[/I] with a [I]NEW! Optional GPU Kit[/I] I guess we should be seeing them hit the market really soon now.[/QUOTE] Can you scan a pic of the page in for me please thanks.

[quote name='Gamemaker']Can you scan a pic of the page in for me please thanks.[/QUOTE] Will when I get back home (Saturday). I'm out on a business trip right now. You aren't really missing much in the mag. It's basically only the same sidebar advertisement that's been out for awhile now, only this one is for the EX model and has a star shaped comment box in the ad stating "NEW Optional GPU Kit available". No picture of the kit or cold block. I know how you feel, I've been anxiously awaiting the GPU & NB kits for nearly a year. But good things come to those that wait - and I love my H200.

Archived