Corsair Community

MSI k7n2-delta amd xms2700

JSK83

I have a MSI k7n2-DELTA mainboard and a xms 2700 512 mb corsair memory. Windows are giving me bluescreens all the time with the eroor IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL. Then I teste the memory with memtest86+ and got some errors, but i deont get errors all the time i run it, and when i got it tested in a shop with goldmem, there was no errors. Do you now of any problems with my mainboard and corsair xms, and witch setting do you suggest to use in bios?

• Corsair Employees
Can you be a bit more specific? Please tell me the CPU speed you have installed and any settings you have set in the bios for memory and CPU? In addition can you tell me the exact module you have? Please look at the label on the modules and tell me the part# you have!

I have a AMD XP2600+ that i run at by SPD My memory settings in bios are 8-4-4-2 I belive the label on my memory says CMX512C2 333MHZ and XMS P2700 I also tested a 2700 valueselect at the same settings once and got the same problems. I dont know what module the valuselect was. I run a GeForce FX5600 256MB videocard and windows XP Proffesional Norwegian version.

[quote name='JSK83']I have a MSI k7n2-DELTA mainboard and a xms 2700 512 mb corsair memory. Windows are giving me bluescreens all the time with the eroor IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL. Then I teste the memory with memtest86+ and got some errors, but i deont get errors all the time i run it, and when i got it tested in a shop with goldmem, there was no errors. Do you now of any problems with my mainboard and corsair xms, and witch setting do you suggest to use in bios?[/QUOTE] I have the same mobo and XMS 2700 C2 as well and it works like a dream in my system. I have it set at a 190fsb with a 1:1 ratio and it runs like a dream and is stable as all get out... Also, go take a look at [URL=http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/WinXP/Q_20361745.html]THIS LINK[/URL] and see if it can't guide you through the problem. You can also find other articles concerning this by doing a google search for IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL...

Archived